THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR TIMBER-FRAME HOUSES
- THERMAL CHARACTERISTICS – The biggest advantage of our timber frame houses are its walls, which are thinner than in bricks technology, with a great heat transfer coefficient of U = 0.16 W / (m²K). It is due to the fact that the a single layer of brick wall needs to be at least 36,5-38 cm thick, and it will on average have a lower thermal insulation than a timber-frame wall (U = 0.30 W / (m²K). In order to obtain similar insulation in bricks technology, the walls would need to be between 45 and 50 cm in thickness. Thanks to this technology our properties are not only warm in winter, cool in summer, but also energy-saving.
- INTER-SPACE NOISE CONTROL – this is achieved through the use of the mineral wool as an acoustic insulator for exterior construction elements as well as inside walls, partitions and ceilings.
- DRYWALL INSTALLATION – all of our houses are constructed according to our special technology solutions. They are prefabricated in dry production halls and protected from humidity until they are assembled on the construction site.
- SHORT CONSTRUCTION TIME – the construction process of our houses takes between 5 to 6 weeks, depending on the size and the complexity of each project. This is the time that we need from the moment our construction teams enter the prepared floor slab to finishing our turn-key construction.
- EASY EXTENSION and MODIFICATION – our houses can be repeatedly modified. It is possible to add extra rooms and other residential parts very easily. The walls can be moved and removed without the inconvenience of drilling, hammering and dust.
- DURABILITY – durability of prefabricated houses is estimated at approximately one hundred years. The proof can be found in old wooden houses from the end of 19th century, which are still available for use today.