Charming, smart and cost-efficient log cabins – Ingenious adaptation of space in your garden or plot.
We offer wide variety of Log cabins, from small sheds to large summer houses with lots of ideas for interior design and usage.
Our log cabins are designed for a temporary residence, sustainable at a temperature range from -5°C to +40°C.
Larger log cabins can be suitable for permanent living with an addition of insulation.
Our Standards included in price:
- Log cabins are made of the highest quality softwood (Conifer)
- Wood treatment with protective coating: coating Adler (Austria)
- Beautiful stained glass with double glass doors and windows
- Pre-designed plan
- Solid grooves – 45mm size
- Extended veranda area
- Equipment: walls, floor, roof with bitumen felt covering, windows and doors, hinges, locks, nails and screws for mounting.
- The standard roof coverage material- the bitumen board is FREE, however if you wish to use any other material, just let us know and we will provide you with the best advice.
- Standard delivery
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks
- Guarantee: from 24 months to 10 years
Details and extras:
- Assembled by 3-4 people in 2-3 days. Any labour/construction services such as unloading and assembly, the concrete base service can be provided for an extra charge.
- The construction of foundations is an additional option if needed. Please contact us for more details.
- You may not need the foundations or planning permission for such a project. Just contact your local council to find out.
- The log cabin can be placed on a concrete slab, concrete cubes or solid logs.
- The walls, the floor and the roof can be insulated with 50 mm mineral wool – charged £80/m2
- All our log cabins are delivered uncoloured, so you can paint it with the colour of your choice.
- The glass for windows and doors is separately ordered for you without an extra charge.
The basic price excludes the roof coverage, isolation material, assembly and foundation.